CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Lunch Time Update

I know I promised pictures by now - and I have some - but I won't be ablt to post them until a little later. Lisa is doing excellent. If you didn't know any better you wouldn't know that she just had a baby. I just missed visiting hours so I didn't get the chance to go down and see Jaxson. Visiting hours are from 10:30am-12:00pm and 8:00pm-9:00pm. If things continue to progress as they currently are it looks like Lisa will be able to come home Wednesday. Jaxson is holding up really well. He still has not had to go in the incubator. They will have to give him some blood and Eric is going shortly to give blood for him. They are taking blood from his close relatives. Eric is doing well. I'll have another update a little later with the new pictures. Also, you can leave comments on the blog by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of each posting. Forgive me if my spelling is a little off, I'm trying to hurry before the laptop battery dies.

1 comments:

fason is a dork. said...

All of this is just awesome. We never know what our Father has in store for us but we have to know that His timing is always perfect and that we are all truly blessed.

We have a sign up sheet to help the Grays w/ meals that can be downloaded from the blog at http://marriagelife.wordpress.com
The fields marked in yellow are still open.