CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Almost one!

I have been terrible at keeping up Jaxson's blog. My myspace page is usually updated, but it's hard to keep the blogs and all Shutterfly and all the other things updated. Anyway, I promise I'll get better! Here are pictures from this past Saturday with my friend Jason. Jaxson had a blast! He sat patiently in the car from our house to Hayden and was in a great mood when we got there.

We are getting ready for his first birthday. I can't believe he's almost a year old! I took him for his Synagis shot on Monday and he weighed 16 lbs 5 oz. Hopefully, that will be his last Synagis shot for the year. I'll post more pictures next week from Easter.

Thank you all for your continued prayers! God has continued to pour out his blessing on our family!



 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: